The SK 5212-II bodypack transmitter combines reliability and diversity in a very small housing. Its compact design makes the transmitter inconspicuous and comfortable to wear. The new extended switching bandwidth of up to 184 MHz provides extra flexibility. The transmission power can be adjusted to improve transmission duration while meeting regional regulations. Also new: the Low Intermodulation Mode ("LoI") increases interference immunity, especially during multi-channel operation. An input sensitivity range of –30 dB to +40 dB makes the transmitter suitable for use in quiet interview situations as well as with very powerful singing voices in musicals.
Its menu-driven user interface with backlit LCD is remarkably simple and intuitive. With its extensive power spectrum, the low power consumption of the SK 5212-II is particularly impressive: one alkaline manganese battery (Mignon/AA) lasts for at least 5 ½ hours of operation.
The SK 5212-II is available in L, N and P frequency variants.
- Up to 184 MHz switching bandwidth
- Switchable output power
- Very compact and rugged housing
- Audio sensitivity adjustable in steps of 1 dB from -30 to +40 dB
- 1 AA battery for at least 5½ hrs od operating time
- Frequencies adjustable in steps of 5 kHz
- Jog dial for increased ease of use
- Switchable low-cut
- 1 SK 5212-II bodypack transmitter
- 1 AA size battery,
- antennas for different frequency ranges,
- 1 belt clip
- 1 instruction manual
- 1 frequency table